Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Twice as Nice

I got nominated again for the Liebster Award, thank you Emilie!


The rules:

#1: Acknowledge the blog that nominated you.

#2: Answer the 11 questions that the nominating blogger asked you.
1. How long have you had your blog?
A little less than a year.
2. How did you come up with the blog name you chose.
I love rain and the day after it rains is so lovely, the sun shines through the clouds and there are puddles on the sidewalk...I've named that day a "Honey Crisp Apple Day". So when I was trying to come up with a blog name the first thing I though of was honey crisp apple day but since that was to long I came up with Puddles and Sunshine.
3. What is the one thing you have learned through blogging?
I've learned that I'm not writing for everybody to see, but more for my own personal enjoyment. It's a place to keep my memories.
4. What is the last book of the Bible you read?
1 Corinthians
5. What is your favorite family memory?
Our six week road trip across the country and our five week road trip to Canada!!!!!
6. Was the last person you talked on the phone too?
My grandma
7. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Israel, I think it would be amazing to see all the places that I read about in the Bible. 
8. What do you do when you are nervous?
Fiddle with my hands, normally I grab my shirt hem and twist it around my finger. I also get quiet.
9. What is your favorite saying?
Oh boy that's a hard one...I don't really know, I've never really thought about it that much. Probably though if I had to pick one I really like it would be " You're weird, I like you" Ellie from Up.
10. What is the last song you listened to?
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
11. What book would you recommend?
Oh there are so many...If I had to pick one though it would probably be The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom.

#3: List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that deserve recognition.
Since I already did this I'm not going to do it again, and everyone I know has already been nominated.

Because I'm not nominating anyone I'm not going to bother doing the last two rules:) 

Thanks Emilie for nominating me I had a lot of fun answering  doing it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for answering my questions even though you had been nominated already :):)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your input. Leave a comment, it might just make my day!