Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

WARNING: Long post with lots of usies.

Life keeps moving along at a rapid pace and I haven't made the time to blog, it's not that I've forgotten about my little blog journal, I just always push the thought of blogging aside and then it never happens. But now, finally, I find myself sitting here writing with lot's to share...but before I share my recent life's happenings I must rewind and write about one magical day in May. 
On Thursday May 24 seven seniors went to Disneyland for our Senior Trip!!! Weeks before we had a huge yard sale at my house to raise enough money for our trip and I am happy to say we earned enough money for all of us with some spending cash left over. So, on that long anticipated day we set of with much excitement for the Magic Kingdom! We all had a fabulous day, we faced very few crowds, and got to do everything we wanted to do.

The car ride
The tram ride
I saw Minnie right when we got into the park and it made me very happy!!
First ride of the day
It's a small world
 Us girls all got Minnie Mouse ears
We got to meet Princess Tiana 
...and we met our night in shinning amour!
We saw Rapunzel but unfortunately we didn't get a picture with her.  
We all crowded onto some steps to watch the parade which was amazing!!!!!
Presenting you the class of 2015!
And that's all for now folks, hope you enjoyed the show!

What's your favorite ride at Disneyland?
Do you have a favorite Disney character?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a magical time, Lacy!!!! I LOVE Disneyland!!! How do you expect me to narrow it down to my favorite ride??? ;) I really like Star Tours, Pirates of the Caribean, Small World, Little Mermaid. All of them to be exact ;)
    My favorite disney character is.... hmmmmm.... I really like Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. But I have a very broad range of favorite Disney Characters too :):)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your input. Leave a comment, it might just make my day!