Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

A Bike Ride Adventure

Last week My friend Noel and I got together and went for a bike ride. I went to her house and we rode to the store and got sandwiches and ice cream! We stopped at the park on the way home and enjoyed our lunch and ice cream. After finishing our lunch we started riding home and about halfway home Noel asked if she could put her sunglasses in my backpack. I said "sure" and reached for my backpack. My heart racing, I stated "oh no" I left it at the park. Noel burst out laughing and I took off ridding as fast as I could, and thankfully upon reaching the park my backpack was still sitting where I had forgot it. After that our ride was uneventful and we made it back safely. All in all it was a fun day!
Our miniature ice cream

Do you like to go for bike rides?
What is the most fun you have had on a bike ride?

1 comment:

  1. I love bike riding. We went on a bike ride in Yosemite two weeks ago. It was lots of fun. We even saw a bear!! I have never seen a bear in Yosemite.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your input. Leave a comment, it might just make my day!