Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Exciting News...

      I finally set up my Etsy shop!!!!! 

In October I decided to open an Etsy shop, so then it was time to figure out what to sell.  By the time I had my items made, it was December and I had Christmas gifts to make so Esty was put on hold.  In January my friend Bethany graciously took pictures of my products, and I was getting closer to opening shop.  Once I had shipping and prices fixed, all I had to do was sit down at the computer and fill out all the information.  Yesterday, I finally had the motivation to open my shop! It still needs some finishing touches, my mom is helping me work on that.  
Starting and Esty shop was definitely a longer process than I expected, but in the end it was worth it.
I still have a lot to learn about all the selling techniques and hopefully...I'll get an order!

Here are some pictures...
Cross Body Hobo Bag


Zippered Wristlet


This is all I have listed for now.  Maybe in the future if all goes well I will add more items.


Well everyone, that's the news!



What do you think?
If any of you have any helpful selling techniques, let me know.

9 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you opened an Etsy shop!:) The items you made are beautiful!!! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did?! How neat! I've been looking for a bag just like the one you made......so I'll check out your site today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It was fun to start it!! I hope you like it.

      Delete
  3. Great Job, Lacy!! Your products are lovely. I wish you lots of success :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Lacy!!!!! They are super cute!! ;) I love mine!!
    ~*~HanII

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you did those! They are super cute!

    ~ Michele Nichols

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your input. Leave a comment, it might just make my day!