Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Random Thoughts and Pictures

Sorry for the lack if posting lately, I have been at a loss as to what to post about.
Nothing much exciting has happened lately, so there's not much to write about. We have a young man living with us, so that takes some getting use to. My brother got a job at Starbucks. I guess that's something exciting, for him. I starting a sewing project, which I'm super excited about. When it's finished I will post some pictures! What I have really been enjoying is that it has actually been cool the last few weeks!! After two months of seventy-five degree weather, it's a wonderful change.

Here are a few random pictures....

I love my chickens ...can't you tell?

Has anything exciting been going go with you?
Is there anything you want me to post on?

4 comments:

  1. I really like the picture of your brothers with your mom. Your chickens are as cute as can be :) I love your family picture! I still have it in my journal. Which brother got a job at Starbucks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clint got the job at Starbucks, he's super excited!

      Delete
  2. Great pictures, Lacy! I've been enjoying the cooler weather also:) I can't wait to see your sewing project!!;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your input. Leave a comment, it might just make my day!