Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

A visit with friends and Glacier Point

A few weeks ago my mom and I spent the weekend with some dear friends in Oakhurst, while my brother and dad where on a backpacking trip. We filled up every spare minute, had lots of fun, and made fabulous memories.
Here are a few pictures of our adventures!
Our trip started out in Yosemite valley, and of course one can not visit without seeing a deer!
Friday morning we said goodbye to the guys; who headed off on their hike.
On our way out of Yosemite looking a bit sleepy.
After arriving at the Coxes in the afternoon and having a fun night, the day could not be compete without root-beer floats! 
Sunday was Church and then lunch followed by all the young people playing the cup game. 
Sunday afternoon we took a walk to a lovely meadow.
\
After the meadow we drove to Glacier Point for dinner.
I had never been to Glacier Point before and it was a highlight of the trip!
We had a fantastic trip, one not to be forgotten soon!

How is your summer going?
Ever been to Glacier Point?



2 comments:

  1. I had a lot of fun with you lacy!!! I am glad we get to do it again:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glacier Point is so majestic! I absolutely love the view from up there!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your input. Leave a comment, it might just make my day!