Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Long over due...

I'm back! And I'm back with gusto! (well I'm going to try to be anyway)
I have had lot's going on and I've got lots to share, but right now how about I share with you my latest sewing project? Alrighty then...
Over Christmas break (I know, that was a long time ago) I decided to make the errand #17 skirt that Olivia Howard over at Fresh Modesty created. I had wanted to make it for a long time and finally decided to go for it. I had a lot of fun making it and it was super easy. 
Here it is....
Being that it is denim and long, I don't wear it much since it's rather hot. I wanted to make it more for the fun of making it, although I do really like it too!
This is it, the latest sewing endeavor of mine....It was such a thrilling project, and I hope that it inspired someone out there reading this who has big sewing ambitions, to keep on dreaming up new projects!!!
So hop on over to Fresh Modesty if you are interested in the pattern. Or just hop on over if you want to be encouraged or inspired! 

4 comments:

  1. Great job! I'm working on a jean skirt actually... I started a while ago actually and haven't worked on it lately :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's amazing! Sewing has always intimidated me, especially denim, but I might just try this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Don't let it intimidate you Haley, my word of advice...just go for it!!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your input. Leave a comment, it might just make my day!