Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

5k Color Run!

My friend Nicole invited to me do a 5k color run with her and was so kind to cover the cost. So off we went one January day, with excitement in the air, to the race grounds. We donned our white shirts and hair ribbons and set out for a thrilling day. Once we arrived, we received our numbers and color packets. And then we were off!!! It was so much fun and we got completely color blasted!
Here we are before the race in our crisp, clean, white shirts....
and after....
 
Now, I'm not really that fond of running, but having this to train for was very motivating and it is always more fun running with lots of other people. Of course when you get color all over that helps at lot too!!!
It was and amazing day, and now I can check it off my bucket list!!!
Thanks Nicole for inviting me to do the run with you!!!!!!!!

Do you like to run?
Have you ever done any sort of crazy run like this?

3 comments:

  1. I do enjoy running :) I can't run for very long though, I'm still working on building up my endurance. So far I've done one 5k (Holly posted it on her blog:http://livinguntothelord.blogspot.com/2013/06/bass-lake-5k.html). I hope to do another one this summer. That one you did looks like it was tons of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post,Lacy!!! The color run looks like it was alot of fun. You already know my opinion of running and how much I do it ;):) So needless to say, I have never done any crazy running endeavor. Good for you for trying one!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Lacy I had such a fantastic time with you as well! Hopefully we can do another one someday! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your input. Leave a comment, it might just make my day!