Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Long time no post...My Life's Happenings.

So much for coming back to blogging with gusto....
 Well I suppose I will dive right in and post a smattering of pictures from the last few weeks to show
you all what I've been up to.

 Sunsets are simply stunning, pictures just don't due them justice. (especially with cars and houses in the way)
"Smell the flowers, drink them in!!!!" ~Anne Shirley
Sewing Projects.
Having cheese fondue with friends.
I got to visit my dear friends Emilie and Hannah over spring break.
...and of course our visits are never complete without Starbucks trips 
....and usies
On a hike with my parents.
I was very excited about the tree bridge:)

That's all for now folks...

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, once I'm graduated (yippee!) and done with school hopefully I will have more time to blog and maybe have some more exciting things to share. 

Anything thrilling happening?
Summer plans maybe?

1 comment:

  1. Did you recently get bangs? That's a great picture of you and Hannah! I don't think I have any summer plans other than catching up on math and science :/ I did just get back from a mini vacation to Redwood City! That was fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your input. Leave a comment, it might just make my day!